TariffElderslie House accommodation tariff
- Occupancy is based on 2 or more guests per bedroom.
- Weekends: minimum of 2 nights, up to 10 guests from $1250 per night (Thu-Fri or Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun).
- Midweek: minimum of 2 nights, up to 10 guests from $930 per night (Mon-Thu).
- Midweek – 1 night, up to 10 guests is $1400.
- Extra guests are charged at $90 per person per night.
- Children under 13 years are charged at $60 per child per night.
- Infants under 2 are free.
- Pets are charged at $30 each per stay.
A security deposit/bond of $1000.00 is required for your stay and is payable as a credit card pre-authorisation. This will be processed approximately 24-48 hours before your arrival and will automatically expire 2-4 days after departure.
Please contact us for a quote. Discounts are available on longer stays of 4 nights and over.
- One night stays are available midweek. Weekend one night stays may be available and will attract a surcharge.
- Weekend Public Holiday bookings must be for a minimum 3-night stay at the full weekend daily tariff.
- Easter, Christmas and New Years Eve are a 3-4 night stay and charged at the full weekend daily tariff.
- Concert weekends must be a minimum of 10 guests.
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
Elderslie House is a 5-minute drive to Pierres and Fairview vineyards and is a 10-minute drive to the great restaurants and cellar doors on Wine Country Drive and the famous Vintage Golf Course.
"Elderslie House had everything you would want for a weekend away, the place was clean and had plenty of room for 10 guests. Would 100% stay at this property again."
Reviewed on Stayz, July 12 2017
"We absolutely loved Elderslie House, everything was provided and had so many facilities which made us feel right at home. We loved the pool and BBQ areas. I would definitely recommend Elderslie House and will be staying there again."
Reviewed on Stayz, March 11 2017
"Elderslie House is a lovely home, beautifully comfortable beds, great air conditioning on a very hot day. All 12 of us enjoyed our stay.”
Reviewed on Stayz, March 6 2017
"Best inclusions of any property we have 'Stayed'! Perfect venue for family holiday weekend.
We will be back! ”
Reviewed on TripAdvisor, March 24 2016